Duration: 1 day – 7 hours
Pre-requisite: Energy Efficient Building Envelope – Basic Level
This course will give an insight regarding the latest buildings’ technologies, it will discuss how a building energy consumption is influenced by how it is built, its structure, its outer shell, and it envelop. It will introduce the building envelop parameters that help improving the energy performance of a building.
- Climate conditions in Jordan.
- Calculation of thermal energy performance – Introduction.
- Thermal Improvement of the Building Envelope – new & existing buildings.
- Relevance to Green Building Rating Systems.
- Introduction to HVAC/MEP Equipment.
- Energy Economics.
- Case Studies.