Duration: 1 day – 7 hours
This course is intended for anyone who wants more than a basic understanding of LEED - including those with a stake in their company's or community's building practices, those directly involved in green building projects, and those pursuing GBCI's LEED Green Associate credential. The course provides essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts that
are fundamental to all LEED Rating Systems
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
- Discuss overall LEED Certification process.
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
- Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit categor.
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.